Castle Combe is a village and civil parish within the Cotswolds Area of Natural Beauty in Wiltshire, England. The village lies about 5 miles (8 km) northwest of the town of Chippenham. There was a castle in the area, built in the 1100s but it was demolished centuries ago.
The village has two parts: one is in the narrow valley of the By Brook, while Upper Castle Combe is on higher ground to the east, on the B4039 road which links Chippenham with Chipping Sodbury. No new homes have been built in the historic area since about 1600 AD. A motor racing circuit is to the south of the upper village.