The Kyoto Botanical Garden (京都府立植物園, Kyōto Furitsu Shokubutsuen, 240,000 m²), also known as the Kyoto Prefectural Botanical Garden, is a major botanical garden with conservatory located next to the Kamo River, Hangi-cho Simogamo, Sakyō-ku, Kyoto, Japan. It is open daily; a general admission fee is charged, and an additional fee is charged for accessing the conservatory.
The garden was first established in 1924. As WW2 was end, this garden was designated in Garrison by occupation forces. And it is seized in 1946.